Looking for ways to decorate your home? How about adorning the walls of your home with wall mirrors? Wall mirrors are fast becoming a popular choice for people for embellish their homes. Large wall mirrors add elements of depth and dimension to a space which makes the room appear larger than its actual size. Because of its natural ability to reflect, you can even brighten up your room with a wall mirror without adding any extra light.
Wall mirrors are available in variety of shape, sizes, colors and design. You can find almost any kind of mirror to match the decor of your home. You can embellish your walls with designer wall mirrors with wooden frames, wrought iron frames or stone frames or you can decorate your home with simple plain designs.
Here are some tips about how you can create extraordinary looks on your mundane walls using ordinary mirrors:
– Use clusters of small mirrors to create decorative patterns on the wall. Try focusing the mirrors on the light source. This ways the room will appear brighter. After a while you can even change the pattern to give a different look to your room.
– Use a large wall mirror to reflect the furniture and plants in the room. When placed at an angle large designs make the room look bigger.
– Experiment with mirrors of different shapes to add subtle style elements to your room. Sandblasted mirror surfaces enhance the beauty of any wall multifold.
– If you have a specific wall theme in mind, you can try custom large styles to create the look you want on your wall.
– Combine look with functionality. Storage cabinets with full length large mirror doors that have ornate frames make a very rich and bold statement.
You can easily purchase a plain design from any of the home improvement store or hardware store. But if you really want to choose from a wide selection, online shops are best places to purchase.
Whether you want a standard large wall mirror or a decorative type, these online retail shops have everything that you may want. At these stores you can also get a good deal on prices and shipping.
When you are ready to install your new mirror, place the mirror in the spot you are considering or if you are hanging it high on the wall, have someone hold the mirror up for you; step back a bit and make sure the spot is right i.e. the mirror is not askew and you can see the reflection you want to in the mirror. Then, mark the spot with a pencil at the top end of the frame and follow the manufacturer’s instructions on how to hang your mirror.